can't I see the explorer tree in "message templates"?
A: SMS Office uses Java in some sections of our
system such as "Message templates" if you are having troubles
using this part of the system it means that java is not enabled
in your web browser. please follow the easy steps below to enable
- Select "Tools" then "internet options" in
- The "Internet Options" window will then open. Select
the "security" option tab.
- Select the "custom level" button then scroll down
to the bottom and ensure that the following options are enabled.
- Scripting of Java applets.
- Allow paste operations via script
- Active scripting.
Q: Why can't I view
address book integration "help"?
A: SMS Office uses a popup for importing contacts
into your address book, popup blockers such as Norton Internet security
will prevent this import window from opening. Please turn off